Friday 9 August 2013

Beauty Essentials

 

DSC_1220

I have a little obsession with Hydrating Masks, especially in the summer( the sun really dries my skin most)

Clarins is one of these old cult French brands that keep their promises, none of the products I've tried was not worth the money & its description. Same applies for the Hydra Quench Mask. It does not only hydrate the skin, but helps getting rid of any redness & irritations. For an extra boost (when I've time & I remember to do that) I put a bit of this mask on my lips before I go to bed & I wake up with baby soft lips ;)

DSC_1221

 

The Dermalogica renewal  booster is just fabulous. I know it looks really small( 30ml) but this one in particular I`ve been using for 2 months & I still have some- totally worth its price. A hydroxy acid concentrate of Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Hibiscus Extract exfoliates dead skin cells, revealing new skin and improving skin texture. This says it all.

Im totally in to try soon even more products of the  Dermalogica line.

DSC_1222

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment