Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentine`s Seduction Guaranteed

I don`t get it why we should buy more hot seductive lingerie February, I rather do it in May or September( it`s simply warmer & I dont mind spending even a whole day in my underwear) Whoever created Valentine`s Day, had definitely the lingerie production in mind ( chocolates & plush hearts benefit, too) But given the reason, I truly found what I was looking for & what I would gladly wear in/out of bed come Valentine`s or any other day.

asos  pour moi addicted thong

Above: Asos thong

fleur du soie front strap thong- fleur du mal

Ffleur du Soie front strap thong

poppy lace tap panty- fleur du mal 

Poppy lace tap panty

for love & lemons revolve

For Love & Lemons Very French under wire Bra

hopelesslingerie

Ramona Suspender

Justine- true&Co

 

Justine Set

Midnight_in_Paris- True&Co

 

Midnight in Paris Set

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment